1/11/14

Time-Traveling-Celebrity ALAN CUMMING


This is a different sort of post for me in that I'm posting an image for sale on ebay. I've no extra cash to buy it, but this one fits my category "Time-Traveling-Celebrities" so perfectly. It pains me to think someone else will eventually own it, but it will now forever be linked with the rest of the celebrities who thought they could get away with sneaking around in the past without being caught.

I give you Alan Cumming, Time-Traveling-Celebrity.


You can find the item here on ebay. The seller has it listed as "Guy in Tie and Hat." Yeah, sure. We know what's going on and I think Mr. Cumming is happy to have been caught.

Sorry Alan, someone other than I will have to take you home.

If you're not acquainted with this peculiar category simply click on "time-traveling-celebrity" in the labels below.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like he is all set to announce a segment of Masterpeice Theater.... or Sherlock Holmes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 1930s for Downton Abbey, which I have yet to watch.

      Delete
    2. HaHa... you are so right.

      Delete
  2. This is the evidence alright. His disguise has clever period details but it's definitely him.
    This past week there was an odd news item of physicists who were searching for signs of time travel on Tweeter. Clearly they need to examine photo booths. (Which we know are magical too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been collecting the physical evidence for years.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous5/08/2014

    Hi Ms Tattered, Could I get your permission to re-blog this post on Photobooth Journal? Do you have any other photobooth posts I could also link to? (I wasn't able to figure out how to search you site?) I will send you a draft before publishing. Best wishes Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, go ahead. And email me at tatteredandlost @ gmail.com. Leave the spaces out.

      Delete